Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional CX777ES Functionality?

Hello Larry,

I was wondering if your CX777ES Plug-In supports other functions of the Sony DVD player, such as:

- DVD Menu
    - Flip
    - Prev
    - Next

I'd like to add some more functionality to my HSTouch screens, since some DVD's have multiple episodes on them, and I'd like to be able to access the DVD Menu from a touch screen rather than hunt down my old remote control.

Thanks,
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Hi Todd, I could add some of the functions you want, but I can not test them as I have sold my CX777ES and now use SageTV and a HomeTheater HD Media Player setup.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Hi Larry,

If you could add those functions, I'd be happy to test them for you.

Best regards,
      -Todd

HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
        I was wondering if your CX777ES Plug-In supports other functions of the Sony DVD player, such as:
        ...Flip...
        What is this Flip feature you speak of? I've had a 777 for 5 years and do not know of such a function, unless I'm misunderstanding.. I know the older 300 disc changer sony made could flip a dual-sided disk, but I do not think the 777 can... If it can, then it's undocumented and I'm interested.... if I'm think ing of "flip" the wrong way, I apologize.
        John
        Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
        Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
        HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
        Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

There is no Flip function in Sony's API spec either, but most of the other functionality could be added.
          -Larry

Plugins:
          VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
          Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

I use to have the 300 disk changer and upgraded a couple years ago to the 777 model. I must have kept the old remote in the familyroom with the new disk changer. I'll have to see if the function works anyways, since the rest of the remote's functions work with the new model.

Thanks again Larry for supporting the plug-in!
            -Todd

Comment

Sony Bluray Jukebox?

Wondering if you guys did anything with the menu functions, and if you think this control would work on Sony's new Bluray jukebox?

Comment

There is no further development going into this plug-in. The functionality that is currently in the plug-in is very stable for years now, but new functionality will not be added.
                -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Working...
                X