Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lpitman
    replied
    There is no further development going into this plug-in. The functionality that is currently in the plug-in is very stable for years now, but new functionality will not be added.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sony Bluray Jukebox?

Wondering if you guys did anything with the menu functions, and if you think this control would work on Sony's new Bluray jukebox?

Leave a comment:

• tmcgowan
    replied
    I use to have the 300 disk changer and upgraded a couple years ago to the 777 model. I must have kept the old remote in the familyroom with the new disk changer. I'll have to see if the function works anyways, since the rest of the remote's functions work with the new model.

Thanks again Larry for supporting the plug-in!

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    There is no Flip function in Sony's API spec either, but most of the other functionality could be added.

Leave a comment:

• jrfuda
    replied
    Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
    I was wondering if your CX777ES Plug-In supports other functions of the Sony DVD player, such as:
    ...Flip...
    What is this Flip feature you speak of? I've had a 777 for 5 years and do not know of such a function, unless I'm misunderstanding.. I know the older 300 disc changer sony made could flip a dual-sided disk, but I do not think the 777 can... If it can, then it's undocumented and I'm interested.... if I'm think ing of "flip" the wrong way, I apologize.

Leave a comment:

• tmcgowan
    replied
    Hi Larry,

If you could add those functions, I'd be happy to test them for you.

Best regards,

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    Hi Todd, I could add some of the functions you want, but I can not test them as I have sold my CX777ES and now use SageTV and a HomeTheater HD Media Player setup.

Leave a comment:

• tmcgowan
    started a topic Additional CX777ES Functionality?

Additional CX777ES Functionality?

Hello Larry,

I was wondering if your CX777ES Plug-In supports other functions of the Sony DVD player, such as:

- DVD Menu
    - Flip
    - Prev
    - Next

I'd like to add some more functionality to my HSTouch screens, since some DVD's have multiple episodes on them, and I'd like to be able to access the DVD Menu from a touch screen rather than hunt down my old remote control.

Thanks,
Working...
X