Recent disconnects and socket errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent disconnects and socket errors

Still on HS3 and nothing has really changed but getting these on the log... was able to reset the TV and plugin a couple of times to make it go away, but I see the TV do random resets (full power on/off reset) by itself... and left with this...
    ERROR System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.Net.IPAddress[] ipAddresses, System.Int32 port) <0x71585540 + 0x002ac> in :0 at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.String hostname, System.Int32 port) <0x71585310 + 0x0002b> in :0 at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor (System.String hostname, System.Int32 port) <0x715852c0 + 0x00023> in :0 at SonyTV.Net.SonyTVClient..ctor (System.String serverAddress, System.Int32 serverPort) <0x71585040 + 0x0009b> in :0 at HSPI_SonyTV.SonyTVApp.InitSonyTVClient () <0x71584ba0 + 0x00077> in :0

Not sure if it's related but Sony has been pushing out it's Android updates for their TV's quite a bit lately. Do you have the TV MAC address either in your router address as a static IP address or have set the IP address of the TV on the TV?

Comment

Thanks George - I've seen the updates as well and I'm having one of my Sony TV's resetting constantly on its own volition which seems to be a documented problem. No static addresses for the TV. The interesting thing is that this only happens with the plugin running on HS3 Pi... and the plugin running on HS3 Windows as well. All other forms of remote control (Allonis plugin, Sideview Phone App, etc.) all work... Same IP address, same port...
      Last edited by oserani; September 18, 2020, 10:06 AM. Reason: Correction: Same behavior on HS3 Pi and HS3 Win

Comment

Working...
      X