Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

IR Blaster HS3 Device - Last Code Sent AKA Control Changes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR Blaster HS3 Device - Last Code Sent AKA Control Changes??

I have a Global Cache iTach. Online, configured, codes loaded, IR blaster sending the codes to a portable AC unit. All of this works PERFECTLY.

My one question: when I select a different code to send to the IR_Blaster HS3 device (turn AC off, turn on full, etc), the status changes to that command momentarily, but then changes back to IR_Blaster.

I have the Device History plugin, and what I'm trying to do is track what 'mode' command gets sent to the AC unit when. There are events I have created that detect room occupancy, and start cooling the room. Being able to look at when these are being changed (yes I track/store/log the room occupancy status device as well) by GCIR is super helpful.

I cannot make the device 'hold' last sent command -> it almost instantly always reverts to IR_BLASTER as status. What am I doing wrong? TIA!!!

PS -> Thank you for a FANTASTIC plugin!!!!!

Anything?

Comment

Working...
    X