Global Cache Flex Relay DPDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Cache Flex Relay DPDT

I am trying to set up my Global Cache Flex Relay for DPDT. Is there a way in UltraGCIR to do so? The GUI for the Flex switches as it supposed to. But when I have the relay set via the Flex GUI for DPDT, it does not work correctly via the plugin. Is the only way to do this via the plugin to set the Flex Relay via its GUI to SPST/SPDT? Thanks. Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

I am sorry, but the configuration of the Global Cache Flex Relay cannot be done via the plug-in. You'll have to do it using their GUI. Please make a post of your GUI config so I can set the same settings in order to test it using the UltraGCIR3 plug-in.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      I am sorry, but the configuration of the Global Cache Flex Relay cannot be done via the plug-in. You'll have to do it using their GUI. Please make a post of your GUI config so I can set the same settings in order to test it using the UltraGCIR3 plug-in.
      Thank you. Please see attached. This is the Flex GUI for On 1 and On 2, with the corresponding photos of the relay itself. With the DPDT setting, On 1 or On 2 activates both banks of relays (4 relays per bank) simultaneously. With On 1, relays 1,2, and 4 in each bank are connected; with On 2, relays 1,3, and 4 are connected. All this can be achieved with the SPDT setting for each bank, but the activations are independent of each bank. I hope this is clear. Let me know, if you need anything else. Elliott
      Attached Files
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post

Thank you. Please see attached. This is the Flex GUI for On 1 and On 2, with the corresponding photos of the relay itself. With the DPDT setting, On 1 or On 2 activates both banks of relays (4 relays per bank) simultaneously. With On 1, relays 1,2, and 4 in each bank are connected; with On 2, relays 1,3, and 4 are connected. All this can be achieved with the SPDT setting for each bank, but the activations are independent of each bank. I hope this is clear. Let me know, if you need anything else. Elliott
        Anything done to fix this issue with the plug in? Is there another plug in for HomeSeer that I could use instead? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X