Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boblounsbur
    replied
    That is correct, I have spent many hours with this device and my expensive DLink Router it refuses to recognize the multicast msg from this device. However i was able to copy the plug-in and its database into the HS4 file structure and get the old legacy plugin to be recognized by HS 4 and it works now.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I am not sure why you're not able to find the UltraGCIR3 HSPI in HS4. It appears in the plug-in list in the legacy section. I just upgraded my production system to HS4 and my UltraGCIR3 plug-in is working without any issues. I don't know anything about HSPI_GCPRO, so I cannot answer any questions on that one.

What WiFi system are you using that doesn't allow a multicast discovery packet?

Leave a comment:

• ewkearns
    replied
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...plug-in-status

Leave a comment:

• boblounsbur
    started a topic HS4 upgrade Plugin No Longer Available

HS4 upgrade Plugin No Longer Available

I am a user of HSPI_GCPRO AND HSPI_GCIR and just upgraded from HS3 to HS4. These two plugins appear to be missing from the PI list at Homeseer. I am not able to use HSPI_ULTRAGCIR3 for the Wi2IR devices as multicast discovery does not work on my system for WiFi devices. I need the ability to hardcode the IP address where ULTRAGCIR3 does not provide that feature. Can you please repost the plugins? I understand that there may not be any support, but without these I have a light system that is not usable. I did try to copy over from HS3 the HSPI_GCPRO.exe AND HSPI_GCIR.exe and HSPI_GCPRO.ext.config AND HSPI_GCIR.exe.config files but that in itself does not work. HS3 now shows them as a enabled plugin, but the plugin setup will not allow me to add IP addresses. Thanks
Working...
X