Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultragcir3 error during back-up HS4

Hi,

I recently upgraded to HS4 and am using the HS3 plugin. I did a back-up today and notice below in the log:

A file cannot be accessed and will be skipped. If this is a plugin owned file the plugin author needs to implement the backup HSEvent: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Data\ultragcir3\ultragcir3.db3' because it is being used by another process.

I tried 3 backups and all 3 give the same warning.

Thanks

Same error here - the backup works with the plugin disabled, but that's a bit tricky for the scheduled backups.

Is there a tweak that can be applied to the plugin, please? The error message seems to suggest that there's a backup fix? If it's not practical, then I can look at creating a windows scheduled task to shut down the plugin shortly before the HS scheduled backup, and then restart it after the backup ends.
    Unless there's a way to do that in HS4?

cheers,
    Andrew.

Comment

The database is only updated when you make changes to the IR codes. Once your system is configured, simply make one backup of the database for backup purposes. You don't need to back it up every day/week.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
      X