Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, there wasn't. However, I'm in the process of moving my install to a virtual machine, and once I got a renewed trial license from Greg (thanks!!), I reinstalled the plugin again, and it looks good so far.

Will have to test this later on, but it looks better than before...
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hello Moskus,

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      nchollet, open a help desk ticket, they can help width that.
      How do I do that?

Thanks in advance,
      Nicolas

Comment

Use this link, and register there:
        http://helpdesk.homeseer.com/

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Moskus,

thanks

Although I've been using HomeSeer for more than 6 years now, didn't even know there was a helpdesk !!

Nicolas

Comment

UltraGCIR is in beta. It is not for sale yet. You need to post your concerns about the trial period here for UltraJones.

Comment

That's what I initially did (on page 2 of this thread). Moskus advised to go through help desk, which I did successfully. I now have 30 days left.

So not sure about the right way?

Comment

Originally posted by nchollet View Post
                That's what I initially did (on page 2 of this thread). Moskus advised to go through help desk, which I did successfully. I now have 30 days left.

So not sure about the right way?
                You went the correct route. All licensing issues should be handled via a help desk request.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

thanks, clarifies things for me. Btw., thanks to Greg, I got my license number within 20 minutes from posting my ticket. Well done!

Regards,
                  Nicolas

Comment

Ultrajones, are you there?
                    The iTach still stays disconnected after it has lost it's connection...

Comment

Sorry for the delays in posting an update. I have not had any time to finish the coding for the past 2 weeks. I'll plan on fixing the remaining bugs and will post the first release sometime this week.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Great! Looking forward to it!

I love my iTach!

Comment

iTach WiFi units

I have a WF2CC and WF2IR. Both devices show in the status page of Homeseer as connected. The status page correctly shows the 3 IR inputs configured as sensors. The status page does not show the 3 relay inputs.

The status of the sensors does not appear to change with a state change of the sensor inputs. This is the same problem with the Homeseer plug-in. Homeseer appears to not be aware of any state change of a sensor input from the IR unit.

Comment

At this point, only IR has been tested. I just purchased a Global Cache GC-100-12 so I can test all the IR sensor and relay options. I should have it sometime next week.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I updated the original post to include all outstanding issues and features requests. Please post if you have anything else to add.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

UJ - Just installed your plugin as clearlymore development has been done in a month than on the "other" option. I could use some advice though as I'm new to the GC/IR world.

I've learned some IR codes and pasted them in to some new button names I created on the IR Devices page. I can see the status of the GC-100-6 and the 3 three emitter modules on my status page. Now how do I execute one of the commands? I tried creating a new device of type"infrared" but the "select IR command" drop down was empty. Also, the dropdown under "control" next to the modules the plugin created is also empty.

What am I missing?
                                Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X