GC iTach IP2IR difficult to learn codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC iTach IP2IR difficult to learn codes

I would like to use the UltraGCIR plugin, but I am having a hard time getting my IP2IR to learn it codes using iLearn. It will occasionally catch a code, but is very sporadic. I took the cover off of the IP2IR to better expose the ir receiver, but this only helped a bit.

Any suggestions?
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

As far as I remember, the IR receiver is surface mounted on the PCB. So you not only have to remove the cover as you did rightly, but you also need to point the remote at the bottom of the IP2IR through the window. I suggest you hold the IP2IR in one hand and the remote in the other.

Regards,
    Nicolas

Comment

Nicolas' suggestion is what I found worked the best when using the built in IR receiver.

I ended up buying the GC-IRL to learn the IR codes. It works very well and is a easier to use.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Nicolas' suggestion is what I found worked the best when using the built in IR receiver.

I ended up buying the GC-IRL to learn the IR codes. It works very well and is a easier to use.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Just received 2 Gc-100-12's do I need the GC-IRL to learn codes I am new to global cache and am moving from the USBUirt.

Thanks Ken
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Can anyone help me figure out how to program IR codes for global cache GC-100-12

I really need assistance

thanks ken
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
          X