Set Up Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set Up Issues

Installed and enabled the plugin, correctly identifies the module I have but whenever I try to load the setup web page I get the following.

System.NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set. Server stack trace: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container..ct or(Object Instance) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) at Scheduler.hsapplication.Plugin(String pi_name) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateP rocessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivatePr ocessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProce ssMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext) Exception rethrown at [0]: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Inv okeMethod(Method TargetProcedure, Object[] Arguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, BindingFlags Flags) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) at ASP.hspi_ultragcir_hspi_ultragcir_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\hspi_ultragcir\hspi_ultragcir.aspx:line 49

Also is there any documentation that comes with the plugin?
    Regards, Bob

Did you restart HomeSeer?

Comment

Originally posted by rhodesep View Post
      Did you restart HomeSeer?
      Yes, rebooted the computer as well.
      Regards, Bob

Comment

Are you running HomeSeer as a service?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Are you running HomeSeer as a service?
          Nope
          Regards, Bob

Comment

Line 49 is:

Code:
            hspi = hs.Plugin("UltraGCIR")
            Are you using any other plug-ins that use .ASPX web pages? I believe the last time someone reported a simliar error, it was resolved by doing a repair to the .NET 2.0 framework. Please open a case with HomeSeer and ask them to provide you instructions on how to do this. Please let me know if a .NET repair does not work.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UPDATE: I installed the newly released service pack for Windows7 and it appears to be working now.
              Regards, Bob

Comment

Working...
              X