Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Mitsubishi Codes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi Codes?

I'm having all kinds of problems getting codes to work for some buttons on my Mitsubishi TV (WD73837). Some work fine, but several do not. Is anyone having success with GC codes for a Mitsubishi TV (less than 3 or 4 years old) that you could share?

I am relegated to converting codes from Pronto hex to the GC format using iConvert since the IP2IR learn function is next to impossible to use and I am still waiting on a GC-IRL that works.

Gary

I don't know about Mitsubishi, but on my Samsung TV, on which I am using the discrete ON and OFF codes, I have found that the ON code needs to be sent twice in order for the TV to respond to it. Try sending the codes in question on your Mitsubishi TV more than once and see if they work.

Comment

Working...
    X