Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Problem from HStouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem from HStouch

I have things working fine, but recently my commands from HStouch started inserting a Dim value
    LOG:
    Command sent to GlobalCache IR UltraGCIR Plugin IR Module 4:2: ^15 Value Set Dimval: 15 Data: 0

If I go into status and send the command there or use a script it seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

I should add that the dim val is making it not work.

Comment

Under Actions > ActionsWhenPressed, are you selecting an ActionType of "HomeSeer: Control a HomeSeer Device"?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes, but it adds the DIm value for some odd reason.

Comment

I also have exactly same issue.
          When I use hstouch I get s dimvslue inserted and the command is not working.
          Any ideas?

Comment

I still cannot duplicate this. Can you provide a screenshot of the HS Touch action editor showing how you have the action configured?
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

To possibly help the thread, the issue arose when I installed homeseer to windows 7. I did not change any configuration before the issue mentioned here, apart from moving the installation to a new virtual computer running windows 7 on top of KVM.

Comment

Working...
              X