Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Blank list under UltraGCIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank list under UltraGCIR

I bought the GC IP2IR and installed the UltraGCIR plug-in. I can see the GlobalCache SENSORs 1, 2 and 3 under status and I can access the configuration but under Import drop down menu it is blank nothing to pick. I hve used iHelp and ILearn from GC website to configure and saved the IR comands.
    Please help why I am seen blank under Import and and under IR Devices?

Thanks
    Sam

hello. Can you send me a debug output so I can see what is going on? Enable debug, then restart homeseer, then let it run for about 5 minutes, then send me the debug file located in the homeseer root directory. Send the file to ultrajones@hotmail.com.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I still have not received a debug output. However, a blank list can occur if you restart HomeSeer and attempt to use the import function before the Global Cache devices are reconnected.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Same Scenario here.

I have the blank too. Working on the debug output now, but had this in the log.

PHP Code:
        3/17/2012 9:05:48 AM  UltraPioneerAVR Er An unexpected error occured in the DiscoveryBeacon() function/subroutine:  [System.Net.Sockets.SocketExceptionAn attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshotSocketAddress socketAddress)   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)   at HSPI_ULTRAPAVR.HSPI_PAVR.DiscoveryBeacon()] 
        Is this a security issue? Too tight?

Comment

When the plug-in started, it found another program already using the port. Please close all the Global Cache programs, then restart HomeSeer.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            When the plug-in started, it found another program already using the port. Please close all the Global Cache programs, then restart HomeSeer.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Dang! You beat me to it! I had iLearn and iTest running. Rebooted without them and everything works great!

....well, except the IR learning part. Oye!

Thanks!

Rob

Comment

Working...
            X