Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script to send IR commands

Greetings.

I'm looking for code which would send learned IR commands to the GC-100 from a web page. My goal is to design web pages which would be virtual representations of the remotes for equipment around the house.

I have a GC-100 and UltraGCIR installed and configured. I can send IR commands from the STATUS page in HomeSeer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ken

Have a look at hs.sendIR in the HomeSeer help files to send an IR command.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I tried that function, but it would not send to the GC-100. However, I did see another post that talked about the hs.SetDeviceValue function and that one does work.

Comment

Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I looked at a tutorial for Ajax. That certainly appears to be a clean way to go since it does not refresh the enter page every time a button is clicked. However, what I would like is if you would put together a sample implimentation, let's say with couple of buttons. Then I would like to attempt coding my own pages. I would like this to be a learning experience for me as opposed to just having someone do it for me. I would also like to see an example of sending the IR commands from a FORM button. I currently have all of my X10 buttons coded with form buttons.

Ken

Comment

Attached Files
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The update has been posted. I tired the new IR Control feature with Windows IE, Safari, Apple iPad and the HP Touchpad.

The sample you asked for is called hspi_ultragcir_sendir_test.aspx

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

UltraJones, thank you very much for the update. This is way cool!!

Comment

Working...
                X