Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HomeTroller issue - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HomeTroller issue - Fixed!

UltraJones, I have upgraded my system from HS2 on a pc to the Hometroller-pro S3. I have downloaded UltraGCIR and installed it. I uploaded a file of learned IR codes and when I save the data, the IR codes are not saved and the following log entry appears.

8/21/2011 12:09:15 PM UltraGCIR Error An unexpected error occured in the TruncateGCIRData() function/subroutine: [System.Exception: One or more required fields are empty. Unable to truncate IR codes for selected device. at HSPI_ULTRAGCIR.HSPI.TruncateGCIRData(String GCDeviceIndex)]

Also, when I first installed UltraGCIR, the GlobalCache ETHERNET entry in the status display showed Connected. Now it just shows Reconnect and is grey not green.

Best regards, Ken LaCapria

Originally posted by Ken LaCapria View Post
    UltraJones, I have upgraded my system from HS2 on a pc to the Hometroller-pro S3. I have downloaded UltraGCIR and installed it. I uploaded a file of learned IR codes and when I save the data, the IR codes are not saved and the following log entry appears.

8/21/2011 12:09:15 PM UltraGCIR Error An unexpected error occured in the TruncateGCIRData() function/subroutine: [System.Exception: One or more required fields are empty. Unable to truncate IR codes for selected device. at HSPI_ULTRAGCIR.HSPI.TruncateGCIRData(String GCDeviceIndex)]

Also, when I first installed UltraGCIR, the GlobalCache ETHERNET entry in the status display showed Connected. Now it just shows Reconnect and is grey not green.

Best regards, Ken LaCapria
    The import file worked okay on your previous system? If you tried restarting HomeSeer and importing again?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Oh yes... worked great on the PC based system. I'm having some other issues with the HomeTroller S3 and I sent off for the thumb drive that will restore the HT3 to factory condition. Once I do that and varify I've solved the other issues, I'll reinstall the UltraGCIR plug in and inport the file. I'll follow up here if it worked or not.

Comment

Restored the HTS3 to factory condition. UltraGCIR now imports IR codes with no problems. All is good.

Comment

Working...
        X