Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double sending

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Double sending

    I have set up my Global Cache and learned all my IR codes. However, when I send a command; I get double commands. For example, I select 6 and I get 66 on the cable. Seems to hold true for all the buttons.

    I am looking through my IR files-- and there is an example of one below. Is there something in there causing it? Should the 1:2 be a 1:1?

    [MENU] sendir,1:2,1,38461,1,1,345,172,19,173,19,86,19,86,19,173,19, 173,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,173,1 9,173,19,86,19,1184,345,86,19,3384,345,86,19,3384,345,86,19, 3384,345,86,19,3846
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

    Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

  • #2
    No, the 1:1 and 1:2 is the Global Cache connector address. In the sample you provided, the count is set to 1.

    PHP Code:
    sendir,1:2,1,38461,1,1,345,172,19,173,19,86,19,86,19,173,19173,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,173,1 9,173,19,86,19,1184,345,86,19,3384,345,86,19,3384,345,86,193384,345,86,19,3846 

    sendir
    ,<connectoraddress>,<ID>,<frequency>,<count>,<offset>,<on1>,<off1>,<onN>,<offN> ... 
    connectoraddress=1:2
    ID=1
    frequency=38461
    count=1
    offset=1

    I suggest you contact Global Cache support and ask them why your learned IR commands are causing duplicate commands once sent though the Global Cache device. I believe Global Cache has a program you can use to test learned IR.

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


    • #3
      Actually, I looked at the log, and it appears that Homeseer is sending it twice.

      If I use HSTouch on my Android phone using the default screen, it is completely repeatable. I think it might actually be an issue with HSTouch. I'll try to deploy the default xml to one of our iPhones and see if it is just an Android issue.

      I thought I saw the issue using the web server... but I can't repeat it now. Maybe it is just an HSTouch issue.

      Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      No, the 1:1 and 1:2 is the Global Cache connector address. In the sample you provided, the count is set to 1.

      PHP Code:
      sendir,1:2,1,38461,1,1,345,172,19,173,19,86,19,86,19,173,19173,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,86,19,173,1 9,173,19,86,19,1184,345,86,19,3384,345,86,19,3384,345,86,193384,345,86,19,3846 

      sendir
      ,<connectoraddress>,<ID>,<frequency>,<count>,<offset>,<on1>,<off1>,<onN>,<offN> ... 
      connectoraddress=1:2
      ID=1
      frequency=38461
      count=1
      offset=1

      I suggest you contact Global Cache support and ask them why your learned IR commands are causing duplicate commands once sent though the Global Cache device. I believe Global Cache has a program you can use to test learned IR.

      Regards,
      Ultrajones
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

      Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello. I used UltraGCIR HSPI and HSTouch with my Android phone and never experienced this behavior. How do you have the HSTouch button configured?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Hello. I used UltraGCIR HSPI and HSTouch with my Android phone and never experienced this behavior. How do you have the HSTouch button configured?
          Well, I am using the default Android XML that comes with HSTouch by default-- so I didn't configure the button-- it just comes that way.

          I hit two buttons-- here is my log.

          12/4/2011 8:52:20 PM HSTouch Server Client Android (71.245.236.56/1024) named Android has CONNECTED.
          12/4/2011 8:52:32 PM Device Control Command sent to UltraGCIR Plugin Cable Box IR Port: [12 Value Set Dimval: 54 Data: 0
          12/4/2011 8:52:32 PM Device Control Command sent to UltraGCIR Plugin Cable Box IR Port: [12 Value Set Dimval: 54 Data: 0
          12/4/2011 8:52:36 PM Device Control Command sent to UltraGCIR Plugin Cable Box IR Port: [12 Value Set Dimval: 56 Data: 0
          12/4/2011 8:52:36 PM Device Control Command sent to UltraGCIR Plugin Cable Box IR Port: [12 Value Set Dimval: 56 Data: 0
          12/4/2011 8:53:06 PM HSTouch Server Client Android:Android (71.245.236.56/1024) has raised LineDisconnected.
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

          Plug-Ins Enabled:
          Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
          weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

          Comment


          • #6
            It looks like you have HSTouch configured to send the command twice. I have the HSTouch actions configured as follows:

            Under Element Properties:
            Actions > Actions When Released

            Then when the Action Editor dialog displays, I select Current Actions > Control A HomeSeer Device, then under HomeSeer: Control a HomeSeer Device properties > Misc:

            Action Type = HomeSeer: Control a HomeSeer Device
            Device = {I select the Global Cache Device I want to control}
            Command = {I select the button I want to control}

            Can you confirm this is how you have the button configured?

            Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              It looks like you have HSTouch configured to send the command twice. I have the HSTouch actions configured as follows:

              Under Element Properties:
              Actions > Actions When Released

              Then when the Action Editor dialog displays, I select Current Actions > Control A HomeSeer Device, then under HomeSeer: Control a HomeSeer Device properties > Misc:

              Action Type = HomeSeer: Control a HomeSeer Device
              Device = {I select the Global Cache Device I want to control}
              Command = {I select the button I want to control}

              Can you confirm this is how you have the button configured?

              Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Using the default XML file-- I don't really know how to tell how the button is configured.

              At some point, I will probably generate a custom Android interface and I'll generate the buttons as shown.
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

              Plug-Ins Enabled:
              Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
              weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

              Comment

              Working...
              X