Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Feature Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request

Background:
    I do NOT own a GC-100. Instead I'm using an iTach to control IR via HomeSeer. I recently bought a GC-IRE so I could I start triggering events based on IR commands issued by remotes around the house. I have the GC-IRE connected to an existing COM port on my HomeSeer computer.

Problem:
    The UltraGCIR plugin does not recognize the GC-IRE connected to my computer. Is there a way to get this to work or will I be forced to buy a GC-100 for this functionality?

Thanks in advance!

No, sorry. The GC-IRE requires the use of the GC-100 when used with the UltraGCIR HSPI.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the response. I ended up getting a GC-100 and now everything works as advertised.

Thanks for the great plugin!

Comment

Working...
      X