• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraGCIR HSPI - Feature Requests

Please post your feature requests here.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Feature Request

GC-100 Serial Port Support (as of HS3 it has become a royal PITA), Linux Support (for all plugins i might add!), and connectivity to the global cache IR database to download known codes.

Love the import feature. It is a HUGE time saver.

Noah

Comment

LED Lighting

Support for the set_LED_LIGHTING command. Section 5.4.3 of http://www.globalcache.com/files/docs/API-iTach.pdf

I don't really care about ramp rate, only setting the % intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim.Kieschnick View Post
        Support for the set_LED_LIGHTING command. Section 5.4.3 of http://www.globalcache.com/files/docs/API-iTach.pdf

I don't really care about ramp rate, only setting the % intensity.
        Wow, this is the first I heard of this. How are you connecting LED lighting to the Global Cache iTach?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Toggle on Contact Closures

Hi, It would be really nice if you could add a toggle active/inactive on the contact closure devices so that from HSTouch we could set a button to toggle the device hooked easily.

Comment

Originally posted by neutron View Post
            Hi, It would be really nice if you could add a toggle active/inactive on the contact closure devices so that from HSTouch we could set a button to toggle the device hooked easily.
            This feature will be available in the next release. If the Linux testing goes well, I'll be posting the update within a week.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              This feature will be available in the next release. If the Linux testing goes well, I'll be posting the update within a week.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Thanks!

Comment

LED lighting, different solution

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                Wow, this is the first I heard of this. How are you connecting LED lighting to the Global Cache iTach?
                I never did get LED lighting to work with the GC iTach. I have stopped trying and am now using a few of these: http://www.fibaro.com/us/the-fibaro-...gbw-controller Support in HS isn't spectacular yet but the Z-Wave plugin .216 gets me close enough.

Comment

Just trying the plugin out - have 12 GC's, and all were created. But, I have no idea how to determine which one is which. Can the IP address of the device be added to the UltraGCIR3 tab so I can determine which one I am working with? Thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

existing ircodes

Can the plugin retrieve codes in the GC DEVICE. All the devices(5) have all the codes I need. They show up in the plugin as having no data.

HS3PRO
                    HP DESKTOP SSD I7
                    WIN 10

Comment

Would be great if the "Global Cache Ignore List" could be filtered by MAC address (in addition to the current IP address).

That would be helpful when you temporarily add a new device to your network, but it hasn't yet been configured (and you don't know what IP address it is going to grab from the DHCP server).
                      Nicolai L

Comment

It would be very nice if different devices with their respective IR code sets could be assigned to a single IR emitter port, with their own imports of the IR code sets. This would make it much easier to set up the use of IR blasters that emit to several devices at the same time. Right now, the workaround is to rename the IR code signal names which is rather tedious.
                        Thanks
                        Rene

Comment

Impressive plugin but as always there are a few annoyances/inconveniences that would be nice to have addressed, both related to the import function:

1) Option to append or overwrite when importing an IR file. Currently an imported file will always overwrite all existing entries for a given port.

2) Option to prefix the device name when importing a set of commands, for example if there are 25 functions for a device, e.g. 29" LG TV:

POWER_ON
                          POWER_OFF
                          CHANNEL_UP
                          etc.

the user could input an optional prefix of "LG29TV_" in a "Prefix" prompt in the import tab, then the loaded IR commands would be re-named to:

LG29TV_POWER_ON
                          LG29TV_POWER_OFF
                          LG29TV_CHANNEL_UP
                          etc....

This would make it much more user friendly to select the device suboption when creating an event.

Again, thanks for the plugin

Dennis
                          Attached Files

Comment

... and the 3rd idea is:

3) Instead of having a separate IR control tab showing a dump of the controls as buttons side by side (very difficult to view and select from if many are present), simply add a "Test" option next to each entry in the "IR Device" tab (and get rid of the IR control tab altogether), so you would see:

LG29TV_CC sendir,$MODULE,1,38000,1,69,340,169,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20, 64,20,64,20,20,20,64,20,64,2...Test / Edit / Delete

for each entry.

Comment

Working...
                            X