Error Messages in Logs for iTach Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Messages in Logs for iTach Unit

I had been able to successfully open and close my garage door with your plugin until recently. I figured I would upgrade to newest release and that did not solve my issue. I updated the event that triggers the contact closure since it looks like you changed the way it works or at least the wording changed from Active to Activate. I can now open the garage door but still getting massive error messages in the logs for this plugin. Can you help?

2/28/2013 6:23:35 PM UltraGCIR Error An unexpected error occured in the TriggerUIFormat() function/subroutine: [System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_ULTRAGCIR.HSPI.TriggerUIFormat(String Trigger)]
    2/28/2013 6:23:35 PM UltraGCIR Error An unexpected error occured in the TriggerUIFormat() function/subroutine: [System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_ULTRAGCIR.HSPI.TriggerUIFormat(String Trigger)]

Can you also enable debug, do what ever action causes the error, then send that output to ultrajones@hotmail.com?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

the units I use are iTach WF2CC and WF2IR for contact closure sensor and relay functions. I sent you the log details. Interestingly I see that UlatrGCIR error when doing actions that don't even involve that plugin. I just disabled an event to turn on the lights and the only messages that show in the log are two of the UltraGCIR errors.

Comment

Weird. I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it and still getting the unexpected error message. I can click on every top main menu without error but when I click on the Events menu or run an event I get the error message. I believe the plugin is functioning fine again but it sure would be nice to get rid of the error if possible.

3/1/2013 9:33:45 PM - UltraGCIR Debug - TriggerUIFormat() received string: UltraGCIRUltraGCIR IR Trigger
        3/1/2013 9:33:45 PM - UltraGCIR Error - An unexpected error occured in the TriggerUIFormat() function/subroutine: [System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_ULTRAGCIR.HSPI.TriggerUIFormat(String Trigger)]
        3/1/2013 9:33:45 PM - UltraGCIR Debug - Entered TriggerUI() function.
        3/1/2013 9:33:45 PM - UltraGCIR Debug - TriggerUIFormat() received string: UltraGCIRUltraGCIR IR Trigger
        3/1/2013 9:33:45 PM - UltraGCIR Error - An unexpected error occured in the TriggerUIFormat() function/subroutine: [System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_ULTRAGCIR.HSPI.TriggerUIFormat(String Trigger)]
        3/1/2013 9:33:45 PM - UltraGCIR Debug - sensornotify,1:1,1

Comment

The HomeSeer program is the only thing that calls TriggerUIFormat. I believe it is only called when HomeSeer needs to format the UltraCGIR triggers for display. It looks like a HomeSeer event may have an invalid trigger associated with UltraGCIR HSPI. While viewing the HomeSeer events page, please search for UltraGCIR to see if you have any other events they may be using an trigger associated with UltraGCIR.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

With a little poke and hope, I was able to duplicate this issue. If you select an "UltraGCIR IR Trigger" and you don't have any learned IR and save the trigger, it will cause this error. I'll add code to prevent that from saving. In the mean time, you'll need to delete the UltraGCIR IR Trigger you have associated with one of your HomeSeer events.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

I just posted UltraGCIR HSPI version 1.1.4809.16816 that will check for this error condition.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Thanks. The update fixed the error in the logs and I eventually found the event that had an error. Amazing work once again. Now I know why I've purchased four of your plugins.

Comment

Working...
                X