Clear All

Missing Codes

Setting up events, I find that codes are missing from the drop-down list
    Example "Enter".. it shows in the IR Code, but it is not on the drop-down
    Attached Files
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

here's "0"

from file..

[DTV - 0] sendir,<mod-addr>:<conn-addr>,13,39000,<repeatcount>,1,232,46,46,46,23,23,23,23,23,4 6,23,23,23,46,23,46,46,23,23,1155,116,44\,46,23,23,46,23,23, 23,23,23,23,23,46,46,46,23,23,46

here's log..
    Attached Files

Comment

Why is there a "\" in the IR code section of the entry?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

see the post above it.. it was a cut and paste job.. will check to see if all got copied
        thanks

Geary

Comment

not the problem...
          Attached Files

Comment

got to be something simple... all do the same
            back to the RTFM mode..

Comment

error code

still working it... this is the error i now get
              Attached Files

Comment

Please provide the IR export for the IR device you are having a problem with along with the GC-100-12 firmware version and a detailed explanation of the problem so I can attempt to duplicate the issue.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

really simple.. just trying to get any button to work to the new DirecTV receiver.. If you can give me the code for example a "1', I can probably figure out what i am doing wrong..

see may 18th post above ( removed the / )

Comment

Okay, I think I found the issue. The IR codes you provided appear to be the output of the iConvert program. You'll need to use the Global Cache iLearn program, then save those results to a file so they can be imported.

In order to resolve this issue, you can simply copy the output from iConvert into the Edit View text area of the iLearn program, then enter the button name, then click "Save Data". Repeat this process until all buttons are converted, then click "New File" to save the file so it can be imported into the UltraGCIR HSPI. You could also try to change "&lt;mod-addr&gt;:&lt;conn-addr&gt;" to 1:1 and &lt;repeatcount&gt; to 1.

I'll look into detecting the output from iConvert so others don't have to struggle with this. Sorry for not noticing earlier.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                      Okay, I think I found the issue. The IR codes you provided appear to be the output of the iConvert program. You'll need to use the Global Cache iLearn program, then save those results to a file so they can be imported.

In order to resolve this issue, you can simply copy the output from iConvert into the Edit View text area of the iLearn program, then enter the button name, then click "Save Data". Repeat this process until all buttons are converted, then click "New File" to save the file so it can be imported into the UltraGCIR HSPI. You could also try to change "&lt;mod-addr&gt;:&lt;conn-addr&gt;" to 1:1 and &lt;repeatcount&gt; to 1.

I'll look into detecting the output from iConvert so others don't have to struggle with this. Sorry for not noticing earlier.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Thanks.. have a long week-end, will get a chance to play.. How close are you to HS3... I have it up and LOVE it...

Comment

looks like that was it.. will finish config when you are ready for HS3

Comment

Working...
                        X