Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Rather odd problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rather odd problem

    I have been keeping up with installing the latest versions of the plugin. I have not encountered any issues until last night when I added 2 IR codes to the database. After uploading the new database, all buttons in HSTouch with IR codes assigned to them stopped working. I also noticed that scripts with hs.setdevicevalue functions in them quit working. However, IR codes sent from the Status web page module dropdown still worked. The 2 new IR codes were added to the end of the database I uploaded. Nothing else was modified. What I found is that instead of the values assigned to the database entries starting at 1, they now start at 205 and go up from there. The number if IR codes in the database is 204 which tells me that something is causing the plug in to think it is appending the upload and continuing to number the IR codes starting at 205.

    Any ideas how to fix this? I really don't want to have to rework all of my HSTouch screens, scripts and events.

    Ken

  • #2
    Rather odd problem

    Have you tried re-deleting all the IR codes then restarting HS and then re-importing?
    Nicolai L

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
      Have you tried re-deleting all the IR codes then restarting HS and then re-importing?
      Yes, I've done that. Same issue.

      Comment


      • #4
        Rather odd problem

        Might be worth checking out the config files in the Config directory.

        Perhaps there is something there you can manually adjust.

        I'm not in front of my system now so can't check mine, but I think that would be my next step.
        Nicolai L

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
          Might be worth checking out the config files in the Config directory.

          Perhaps there is something there you can manually adjust.

          I'm not in front of my system now so can't check mine, but I think that would be my next step.
          I found how to fix the issue.

          In the \HomeSeer HSPRO\data\UltraGCIR folder is the file ultragcir.db3. I deleted it, restarted HS, imported my IR codes and all is back to normal.

          Ken

          Comment

          Working...
          X