Rather odd problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather odd problem

I have been keeping up with installing the latest versions of the plugin. I have not encountered any issues until last night when I added 2 IR codes to the database. After uploading the new database, all buttons in HSTouch with IR codes assigned to them stopped working. I also noticed that scripts with hs.setdevicevalue functions in them quit working. However, IR codes sent from the Status web page module dropdown still worked. The 2 new IR codes were added to the end of the database I uploaded. Nothing else was modified. What I found is that instead of the values assigned to the database entries starting at 1, they now start at 205 and go up from there. The number if IR codes in the database is 204 which tells me that something is causing the plug in to think it is appending the upload and continuing to number the IR codes starting at 205.

Any ideas how to fix this? I really don't want to have to rework all of my HSTouch screens, scripts and events.

Ken

Rather odd problem

Have you tried re-deleting all the IR codes then restarting HS and then re-importing?
    Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
      Have you tried re-deleting all the IR codes then restarting HS and then re-importing?
      Yes, I've done that. Same issue.

Comment

Rather odd problem

Might be worth checking out the config files in the Config directory.

Perhaps there is something there you can manually adjust.

I'm not in front of my system now so can't check mine, but I think that would be my next step.
        Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
          Might be worth checking out the config files in the Config directory.

Perhaps there is something there you can manually adjust.

I'm not in front of my system now so can't check mine, but I think that would be my next step.
          I found how to fix the issue.

In the \HomeSeer HSPRO\data\UltraGCIR folder is the file ultragcir.db3. I deleted it, restarted HS, imported my IR codes and all is back to normal.

Ken

Comment

Working...
          X