Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Limit of 11 commends in Event pull-down menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit of 11 commends in Event pull-down menu

I recently added this plug-in to replace the HS GCIR plug-in on HS Pro. In the process of changing over the IR commands in the events that I created previously, I find that the pull-down menu for adding the device action will only show 11 IR commands, even though I have created more than 11 for that IR module. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks.

No, I have not see this. Are you using unique button names?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      ... Are you using unique button names?
      Thanks for the quick response. Each command has a unique name and the plug-in creates a button for each, which can be seen on the IR Devices page of the plug-in. I've attached a screen shot of the page if I uploaded correctly). Note that I deleted a couple of buttons, so that I could get the 11 that I wanted for the events that I am editing.

Comment

Someone else reported an issue related to editing IR buttons and having those changes reflected in the device dropdown on the status page. I have not had a change to look into it yet. Can you try restarting HomeSeer, then let me know if they all appear properly?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          ... Can you try restarting HomeSeer, then let me know if they all appear properly?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Thanks. I closed down HS Pro and restarted the computer and restarted the program. I still found only 11 of the 12 IR commands on the pull-down menu when adding a device action to an event. However, this little experiment may help. I exported the 12 IR codes from device 4:1 and imported them into 5:1. Now, BOTH 4:1 and 5:1 have the 12 IR commands available from the device pull-down menu in the event editing page.

I am using a HomeTroller with HS Pro version 2.5.0.79.

Elliott

Comment

Me Too
            But I am only seeing 4 plus IR_STOP in the dropdown in HSTouch designer.
            I have created 6 IR commands in the plug-in.

Hometroller-SE PRO 2.5.0.58
            Designer 1.0.73
            Plugin - Trial version

Thanks
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X