X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seer1001
    replied
    Me Too
    But I am only seeing 4 plus IR_STOP in the dropdown in HSTouch designer.
    I have created 6 IR commands in the plug-in.

Hometroller-SE PRO 2.5.0.58
    Designer 1.0.73
    Plugin - Trial version

Thanks
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Richel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    ... Can you try restarting HomeSeer, then let me know if they all appear properly?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Thanks. I closed down HS Pro and restarted the computer and restarted the program. I still found only 11 of the 12 IR commands on the pull-down menu when adding a device action to an event. However, this little experiment may help. I exported the 12 IR codes from device 4:1 and imported them into 5:1. Now, BOTH 4:1 and 5:1 have the 12 IR commands available from the device pull-down menu in the event editing page.

I am using a HomeTroller with HS Pro version 2.5.0.79.

Elliott

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Someone else reported an issue related to editing IR buttons and having those changes reflected in the device dropdown on the status page. I have not had a change to look into it yet. Can you try restarting HomeSeer, then let me know if they all appear properly?

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Richel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    ... Are you using unique button names?
    Thanks for the quick response. Each command has a unique name and the plug-in creates a button for each, which can be seen on the IR Devices page of the plug-in. I've attached a screen shot of the page if I uploaded correctly). Note that I deleted a couple of buttons, so that I could get the 11 that I wanted for the events that I am editing.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    No, I have not see this. Are you using unique button names?

Leave a comment:

• Richel
    started a topic Limit of 11 commends in Event pull-down menu

Limit of 11 commends in Event pull-down menu

I recently added this plug-in to replace the HS GCIR plug-in on HS Pro. In the process of changing over the IR commands in the events that I created previously, I find that the pull-down menu for adding the device action will only show 11 IR commands, even though I have created more than 11 for that IR module. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks.
Working...
X