Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UltraGCIR3 HSPI - Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by FredrikKan View Post
    Ultra,
    according to Rupp you should get in contact with them regarding this problem. I would really lika you to do that!

    And maybe give me some feedback....
    I loaded UltraGCIR3 HSPI on my Windows Home Server 2011 system and it ran fine. Rich said Version() is the first thing HS calls after the plugin connects, and it does this to test communications. He believes the TCP port 10400 may be blocked on your system. Can you test this?

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by FredrikKan View Post
      Ultra,
      according to Rupp you should get in contact with them regarding this problem. I would really lika you to do that!

      And maybe give me some feedback....
      Can you also try temporarily turning off the Windows firewall, then restart HomeSeer to see if it connects? I had to do that on my system to allow the plug-in to find the Global Cache devices installed on my network.

      Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

      Comment


      • #48
        Did the following;

        (1. Disabled all access to server from Internet)

        2. Stopped Windows Firewall

        3. Restarted HS3

        Still the same error output att plugin start.

        By the way - I checked the rules in Windows Firewall and it seems like HS3 at installation time opens up all ports to HS3.exe for incoming TCP and UDP. (This seems to be the case also for HS2).

        Is HS3.exe also running the plugin?

        Edit: Forgot to say - UltraGCIR on my HS2 installation on the same server works fine! What have you, or HS, changed with the new versions...?

        Regards,
        Fredrik.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #49

          Comment


          • #50

            Comment


            • #51
              This is an issue between the plug-in and HomeSeer. HomeSeer doesn't provide plug-in authors documentation on how this connectivity works, so I cannot offer any suggestions. Please open a new ticket with HomeSeer and have them provide some guidance on how to help troubleshoot this issue.

              Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

              Comment


              • #52
                Hi

                Thanks for your answer.

                I found the problem.

                I found it the problem then i compared FredrikKan's error with min.
                I could see that he also was from sweden because there was text in the error that was swedish.
                Then i figured it could be language related.
                So i went to to windows control panel and changed the regional format to english.
                Then all started to work.
                I tried to switch back to swedish and then all stopped to work again.

                So the question is why ?
                It should not be like this.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Importing IR codes from GC file

                  Anyone experiencing any trouble importing IR codes from GC file. For some reason, if my txt file has more than 36 buttons, the import function seems to break.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I am not having any problem importing GC codes with as many as 240 IR codes. In the past have had a similar problem and it was because the text file was corrupted. As a test, you might try a new file with a few commands and if that loads correctly, then cut and paste the working IR codes several times into a larger new file greater than 36.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by camerun View Post
                      Anyone experiencing any trouble importing IR codes from GC file. For some reason, if my txt file has more than 36 buttons, the import function seems to break.
                      Can you post your IR text file so I can take a look?
                      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        IP2CC not working right

                        The plugin creates relay devices for the IP2CC instead of devices that monitor contact closures. I have a GC100 installed and it works great with the plugin. I just added an IP2CC device and the devices that were created in HS3 allow for the control of relays (Active or Inactive) instead the devices in HS3 should be monitoring for open or close on contact closures.

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Can't access configuration

                          Hi,
                          When I try to access the configuration page for the plugin, it just does nothing (browser just loads forever), and checking the logs reveals the following:
                          Code:
                          Aug-08 9:20:41 AM	 	Startup	ASP.NET application host created
                          Aug-08 9:20:41 AM	 	Error	ASP.Net page: Could not load file or assembly 'HomeSeerUtil, Version=3.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                          Aug-08 9:20:41 AM	 	Startup	Creating ASP.NET application host...
                          Any thoughts?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                            No updates on the IR control tabs yet. I had planned on re-witting the routines using jquery, but have not had time yet.
                            I'm seeing this error still with the latest release. Any update on the IR control tabs?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Toby View Post
                              I'm seeing this error still with the latest release. Any update on the IR control tabs?
                              What error are you seeing?

                              Regards,
                              Ultrajones
                              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by nikku View Post
                                Hi,
                                When I try to access the configuration page for the plugin, it just does nothing (browser just loads forever), and checking the logs reveals the following:
                                Code:
                                Aug-08 9:20:41 AM	 	Startup	ASP.NET application host created
                                Aug-08 9:20:41 AM	 	Error	ASP.Net page: Could not load file or assembly 'HomeSeerUtil, Version=3.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                                Aug-08 9:20:41 AM	 	Startup	Creating ASP.NET application host...
                                Any thoughts?
                                You should no longer see this error with the latest version available in the HomeSeer3 updater.

                                Regards,
                                Ultrajones
                                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X