Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently using the Sensor Notify feature of the iTachIP2IR device. It defaults to a state of active and when a momentary switch connected to the port is closed, it switches to inactive. My problem, though, is that if HS3 is restarted it triggers my events as if the switch were pushed. Bad things happen. How can I suppress or eliminate this behavior?

Thanks!

Comment

I have just loaded the plugin to run two IP2IR devices. I have recorded the codes for a Russound keypad and everything works except when I try to enter the same command more than one time. Then the subsequent commands appear to not be sent to the IP2IR device. When I try Global Cache Itest, I am able to send the same command numerous times. Is this a problem with the plugin or is there something I am missing? I need the multiple commands for volume up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by drfergu View Post
        I have just loaded the plugin to run two IP2IR devices. I have recorded the codes for a Russound keypad and everything works except when I try to enter the same command more than one time. Then the subsequent commands appear to not be sent to the IP2IR device. When I try Global Cache Itest, I am able to send the same command numerous times. Is this a problem with the plugin or is there something I am missing? I need the multiple commands for volume up and down.
        This plug-in has a feature to prevent commands of the same type being in queue. This means if a volume up command is received prior to the other one finishing, it is ignored. This prevents the accidental queuing of volume up commands from blowing your speakers. You should be able to work around this by adding a 1-second delay between each volume up command.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X