Tivo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I'll package it up and send Rich an e-mail asking him to post it to the HS3 updater. It should be available to try early next week.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    I installed it from the updater, have been using it for a while and expired (Unable to initialize interface UltraTivo3 :Either no license or trial has expired ). No button in the updater to purchase, nor in the store, or a button to update. Will it be available from the store or another way to get an updated version and continue using it?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry, I didn't think anyone was using it. I have not heard a peep from anyone. I'll submit the request to add it to the HS3 store today.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sorry, I didn't think anyone was using it. I have not heard a peep from anyone. I'll submit the request to add it to the HS3 store today.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Because it was working without any issues Thanks

Comment

OK I installed it but see nothing. I have my Roamio set to allow network control (and works through KKTMG), but there is no configuration in the plugin to select any Tivo. The document on the website doesn't tell me how to set it up. Help?

-BD

Comment

Originally posted by BrunDog View Post
            OK I installed it but see nothing. I have my Roamio set to allow network control (and works through KKTMG), but there is no configuration in the plugin to select any Tivo. The document on the website doesn't tell me how to set it up. Help?

-BD
            Did you install the UltraTivo3 plug-in from the HS3 server or remotely via a web browser? If you installed it remotely, you may have missed the firewall pop-up that confirms you are allowing the plug-in to listen for Tivo discovery packets.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
              Because it was working without any issues Thanks
              We are now playing the HomeSeer3 store posting waiting game ... For reasons unknown, posting a plug-in to the HS3 store can take a while and occasionally requires poking them with a sharp stick every now and then

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

We are now playing the HomeSeer3 store posting waiting game ... For reasons unknown, posting a plug-in to the HS3 store can take a while and occasionally requires poking them with a sharp stick every now and then

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                which is interesting as if it is not a free plugin you would think they would be quick at it... (flame on)..
                HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

UltraTivo3 HSPI was added to the HomeSeer store. It's available for purchase though the HS3 updater too.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

How do I select and send a channel? The event options only allow for numbers to be sent in order (via remote functions). There is a device that allows for a number to be submitted... what about adding it to the events?

-BD

Comment

Working...
                    X