ULTRAGCIR completely broke on HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ULTRAGCIR completely broke on HS3

It was working fine for a few weeks, and now it's broken. I'm not sure if it auto-updated or something, but it no longer sees any of my IR devices.

The version number is: 3.0.5142.38626

When I go into the plug in, it either hangs on every tab, or it shows me the tab with nothing in the devices pull down.

I have a bunch of devices already created, and they are still visible and showing as connected, but they don't work. Disconnect doesn't work either.

The Global Cache devices are working fine, as they are the main devices I use for my Roomie remotes. So I know it's not them.

Any ideas what the heck happened?

Okay, the problem appears to be that for some reason, it has started using the secondary network on the PC. I have had 2 networks since the beginning, but just now it decided to choose the secondary network.

There is a line in the startup log:

WebServer Local IP address (subnet) is: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (255.255.255.0)

If I disable the secondary network, it uses the right one. But if I enable the secondary network, it uses the wrong one. I have the right one set in the Network tab of Setup for binding the web server, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Any ideas?

Comment

The issue you are experiencing doesn't appear to be caused by the UltraGCIR plugin. Please contact HomeSeer Tech to see if HS3 has any known bugs related to multiple network cards and web server binding to a specific IP address.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Well, the bug is that the UltraGCIR doesn't allow me to pick the network in a multi-network scenario.

I have multiple dedicated networks set up for video cameras, DVRs, etc.

It seems like UltraGCIR should have an option to pick a specific network when multiple networks are found, correct?

Thanks.

Comment

Let me see if I can duplicate. What is the IP subnets you're using for your network cards? I assume they are on complete different subnets?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X