This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Cache IR Database

I just updated the UltraGCIR3 HSPI to support the Global Cache IR database. The IR Database is designed to allow you to search for IR Codes in a database of devices. Simply point your browser at http://www.globalcache.com/irdatabase
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

I'm have an issue that I desperately need help on. I import the database of IR codes but where in Homeseer do I send the IR commands. I do have quite a bit of Homeseer experience but 0 and I mean zero Global Cache plug in experience. Help I am trying to get them designated with names so I can use Alexa for commands. HELLLLLP

Comment

Originally posted by paweng View Post
      I'm have an issue that I desperately need help on. I import the database of IR codes but where in Homeseer do I send the IR commands. I do have quite a bit of Homeseer experience but 0 and I mean zero Global Cache plug in experience. Help I am trying to get them designated with names so I can use Alexa for commands. HELLLLLP
      Which plugin and which hardware are you using? I'm using the UltraGCIR3 along with several GlobalCache wifi transmitters (e.g., Flex, https://www.globalcache.com/products/flex/). Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

I'm using the Global Cahe Pro and the iFlex IR WiFi

Comment

Originally posted by paweng View Post
          I'm using the Global Cahe Pro and the iFlex IR WiFi
          I'm sorry, I am not going to be able to help, since I am not familiar with that plugin. Elliott
          "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
          "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
          X