UltraGCIR for HS2 step 1 install issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraGCIR for HS2 step 1 install issue

Ok...so I'm giving up on SQBlaster and moving on to iTach from their continual wifi issues...

Still on hs2 so I bought UltraGCIR for HS2 and I'm stuck at the install...it hangs .... left it for 2 hours...and then again overnight and it never completes..any advice or debugging info I can point to ?

Todd
    Last edited by Todd32; September 12, 2014, 06:26 AM.

Are there any errors in the Homeseer.log file to give a hint at what may be the issue?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Nope...nothing there. Just after the initial HS2 restart it logged that it was running the installer and waiting. I eventually shut everything down and launched the UltraGCIR installer on it's own...

Comment

Rupp,

You asked about Homeseer.log...

I'm assuming HS2 would have to be running...after I did a shutdown and restart, I had to manually launch the UltraGCIR installer by hand and it asked that HS not be running.

Should HS2 really be up and running ?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd32 View Post
          Ok...so I'm giving up on SQBlaster and moving on to iTach from their continual wifi issues...

Still on hs2 so I bought UltraGCIR for HS2 and I'm stuck at the install...it hangs .... left it for 2 hours...and then again overnight and it never completes..any advice or debugging info I can point to ?

Todd
          Move that dialogue window to display the one behind it. That's a bug with the installer template release by Homeseer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ahhh..well now I feel stupid

That did it.

Comment

Working...
            X