Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Global Cache to a new system, can I move my settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Global Cache to a new system, can I move my settings?

I am moving my HS3 from a PC to a new HomeSeer HomeTroller S6 box. I have a iTach WF2IR Global Cache. I created a lot of IR Signals using the Global Cache plug-in. Is there a way to get them to a new system?

I had saved the text files on my old HS PC to a file folder when I learned them originally. I copied them over to my Synology server and then used the IR Import tool in UltraGC PI to pull them in. I had a few that wouldn't import but I found that if I monkeyed around and saved them as a different file name they eventually imported. I never found a way to "re-name" the new devices from one install to the other so I had to do that manually.

Comment

I used the Plug-In's "Create IR" to learn the IR signals. Is that stored in a .txt file somewhere or can I export it somehow?

Comment

Is your question related to the HomeSeer Global Cache plugin? http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=651

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X