Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upstatemike
    replied
    I am currently working on my system design which will use local Echos in each room for regular use plus an HTD or Monoprice zone controller for shared multi-room music. This involves using different amps than the regular multi-zone ones. Brian Wines is a good contact at HTD if you want more details on how this works. This is where I have gotten to in my design so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Audio Project rev6.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	1242047

Leave a comment:

• zimmer62
    replied
    Bump... does anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• zimmer62
    started a topic Lync 6/12 questions

Lync 6/12 questions

I'm thinking about buying and installing the Lync 12... or maybe the 6

I have few questions in regards to the operation of this unit to see if it'll meet my expectations / needs.

1) I really need / want is to have nearly instant switching and playing from an instance of the homeseer speaker client for feedback noises.
    example event: A door opens and is detected by a sensor of some sort (an insteon open close sensor) I play a sound via the speaker client such a start trek door woosh sound. Will the Lync12 switch inputs and have the amp ready for near real time sound response? Or does it take a few seconds to switch and align things like Sonos does?

2) Is anyone using these with an Amazon echo and happy with the results?

3) Does anyone have any other examples of cool things they are doing with this system, such as the intercom, or door bell integration etc?

Thanks!

Working...
X