Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

New Install - HTD1 Controller Root appears; Individual Keypads do not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Install - HTD1 Controller Root appears; Individual Keypads do not

I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the UltraHTDAudio 3 Plugin. The HTD Controller Root, HTD1 Connection and HTD All Zones appear in the device list, but individual keypads do not.

The Lync device shows up on the Audio Controllers tab of the plugin (I am using the IP address:10006) and the Audio Zone Devices and Zones show up in the plugin in as well.

The Lync6 works fine with the HTD Lync app or when used manually from the keypad.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the individual keypads to appear?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Solution. 1) Read the manual, slowly and carefully. 2) Manage the plugin, go to audio devices and check the small box under the Homeseer Device header to enable each zone as a device.

Comment

Working...
    X