UltraHTDAudio3 HSPI for HomeSeer3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraHTDAudio3 HSPI for HomeSeer3

I am in the final stages of development of my UltraHTDAudio3 HSPI that supports the Home Theater Direct Whole-House Audio Systems. The plug-in currently supports the Lync6 and Lync12. I will also be adding support for the MC-66 and the MCA-66.

Please post any question you have in this thread.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ultrajones; August 14, 2016, 09:18 AM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

UltraHTDAudio3 HSPI - Demonstration Video

Here is a link to a demonstration video (no audio).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l5r8tc3hJs

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

MC-66 Support Timing

I purchased this plug-in before I realized that MC-66 support wasn't available yet. Any idea on the timing for that support?

Kevin

Comment

It's in the works. I have that devices. It's coming soon.

Regards,
        Ultrajones

Comment

HStouch - screens for Lync/HTD

This plugin looks to be just what I am looking for! However given the very large (for me) design effort in Touch Designer...do you have any screens built that leverage this plugin? Anything would be very helpful, if even just a starting point. Kind Regards

Comment

Crickets

Just wondering about the status of this plugin...any information would be great. Also following up on my previous question...any HSTouch graphics, screens, custom objects that would allow a speeder deployment of a usable interface?

Comment

Ready for the MC66

I have been waiting for months to make this plug-in work with my MC 66 so ready to see it in action

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
                I have been waiting for months to make this plug-in work with my MC 66 so ready to see it in action
                Same thing here

Comment

Have you tried beta?

Just wondering if you have tried the current version of the plugin...and if yes, what works and what is buggy. Also very interested in purchasing if all works well. I have 58 speakers 16 zones, and 4 Crestron amps ready to go in my new house and really wish to integrate all of this into my HSTouch interface.

Also has anyone developed screens/interface for Lync in HSTouch that you would be willing to share files for...or at least screen interface(s) so I can see how you implemented?

Comment

Me three! Only thing I have missing right now in my setup is integrating my mc-66.... at least for now..

Comment

I am currently working with HTD on this issue. The MC-66 a a lot different than their Lync6/12. The vendor was supposed to send me the updated API, but I have not yet received it. I'll send him an email to remind them.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Tomadoggy View Post
                        Just wondering if you have tried the current version of the plugin...and if yes, what works and what is buggy. Also very interested in purchasing if all works well. I have 58 speakers 16 zones, and 4 Crestron amps ready to go in my new house and really wish to integrate all of this into my HSTouch interface.

Also has anyone developed screens/interface for Lync in HSTouch that you would be willing to share files for...or at least screen interface(s) so I can see how you implemented?
                        I have a Lync12 and I am able to control everything via HS events. I have not created any HSTouch screens as I don't have that need. However, you should be able to control every aspect of the Lync6/12 audio device. Feel free to trial the plug-in for 30 days. Please contact me if you need a longer evaluation.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

HTD MC-66 Command Strings within Vera plug-in code

The code for a working Vera plug-in (all within an XML wrapper) contains the command strings for the MC-66. It's not so much an API as parsing the byte stream across the serial port. Maybe it will give you the insight on the command structure you need.

Kevin
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you

UltraJones...thanks for the offer of an extended trial. I will install as soon as I finish up some security setup, then start on my Lync integration. Will keep you posted as to the progress/screens.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by kipster View Post
                              The code for a working Vera plug-in (all within an XML wrapper) contains the command strings for the MC-66. It's not so much an API as parsing the byte stream across the serial port. Maybe it will give you the insight on the command structure you need.

Kevin
                              That's why I think I may have a defective MC-66. I don't get a recognizable byte stream.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                              X