UltraHTDAudio3 HSPI for HomeSeer3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to set up

Started working with the integration of my Lync12....All devices seem to be created fine!!! As my project will be deployed in HSTouch, I wanted to see if a status graphic value could be added to the Mute and DND devices in each zone to allow a toggle. Other devices either have this natively or can be added in the device, but all attempts so far have failed.

This will allow me to use a single button in HSTouch to do just that...toggle these commands on/off.

Any assistance or ideas greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files

Comment

Master Mute

Can a feature/device be added to allow some of the Master controls? For instance similar to the Valet Home application, can we have the master controls for all on, all off, all mute...etc?

Comment

Toggle mute for each zone working

Never mind the post 2 up....got the mute toggle for each zone to function correctly...not sure what I was doing wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomadoggy View Post
          Never mind the post 2 up....got the mute toggle for each zone to function correctly...not sure what I was doing wrong...
          Are you all set?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Still need toggle

Thanks for the reply...I could still truly use some assistance in figuring out if it is possible to add the toggles for each zone as mentioned above. I am developing "mini players" for each zone in the system to allow for quick access to each area to provide common functions quickly and easily, so this would really be a benefit.

Willing to partner in experimentation, please let me know.

Comment

Have we got the plugin operational for the MC-66?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Party Mode per Zone

Moving along with development...but now wish to utilize the "Party Mode" in each zone. However in HSTouch when associating an element with the party mode device created for party mode in each zone...there are no options/toggles available.

Attached here are some screen screen shots which show that there are no commands available for the mute device, any ideas on how to get this to function?
                Attached Files

Comment

Source issues

Moving ahead with integration and building HSTouch pages. However now that I am adding sources (HS3 devices) I am seeing multiple source devices being added rather than the single drop down list to select a source for a zone.

By way of example: Added a BIP (HTD bluetooth input panel) to several zones, went into plugin and now there were multiple "source" devices in that zone. This then has eliminated my ability to choose the zone source in HSTouch.

I then deleted the newly created source from HS3, then got a DB error in the plugin, stopped and started the plugin, error no longer shows, but now there is no source device for that zone at all.

Assistance appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                    I am currently working with HTD on this issue. The MC-66 a a lot different than their Lync6/12. The vendor was supposed to send me the updated API, but I have not yet received it. I'll send him an email to remind them.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones
                    Thanks! Let me know if you need help with testing with the MC-66, or pushing them for the updated API.

Comment

Any ideas on how to enable the Party Mode per Zone yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Tomadoggy View Post
                        Any ideas on how to enable the Party Mode per Zone yet??
                        I read your previous post a few times and I am a bit confused. What issue are you having with the Party Mode per Zone?

Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thank you for the follow up! The pictures should tell the story, devices are created for party mode in each zone, however in HS3 you can see that these devices do not have any control function. When plugin was installed, the party devices control graphics are set to status only, I have changed these to both control and status, but even doing this does not give on/off control from HS3 device page. Therefore there are no controls available in HSTouch. Short story would be how to create the on/off control in HS3 as from there I am certain that these controls will show up in HSTouch.

I have tried multiple combinations of status graphic changes to attempt to get the controls to show up so they can be used, but no luck so far.

Comment

Pictures

To show the setup
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lync 12 & Lync 6

I have both a Lync 12 and a Lync 6.
                              Is it possible to setup two instances of this plug-in and how would I go about that?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JB-dallas View Post
                                I have both a Lync 12 and a Lync 6.
                                Is it possible to setup two instances of this plug-in and how would I go about that?

Thanks
                                One instance of the plug-in will control up to 10 Lync systems. You add them from the Devices tab.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X