No announcement yet.

UltraHTDAudio3 HSPI for HomeSeer3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, thanks. My system is running Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by julietalpha View Post
      Great, thanks. My system is running Windows.
      I am sorry for the delay. I am not sure what happened, but what's available in the HomeSeer Updater is a few versions back. I just resubmitted version 3.0.6805.16431 to the HomeSeer Updater. It should be posted within a few days.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi guys. I was sent here by HTD tech support and I'm happy to see that the latest version of the plugin is available and I have it working with my MC-66. Thanks for the great work!

Comment

Hi. Trying this for the first time and not particularly savvy. How can I find out what port the gateway is on? I can find the IP address by logging into my router, but can't find what port it is on... Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiehomeaudio View Post
            Hi. Trying this for the first time and not particularly savvy. How can I find out what port the gateway is on? I can find the IP address by logging into my router, but can't find what port it is on... Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.
            If your referring to the default TCP listening port of the gateway, I believe it is 10006. At least that is the port mine is connected over and I don't recall ever changing or customizing it in any way.

Let me know if that helps.

Comment

I'm running version 3.0.6922.16287 with my MC66 and one area in dire need of improvement is volume settings, both discrete and muting. I'd like to send "35" to the controller and have it set properly. Right now, I can only send volume up and volume down, which is pretty useless in events and scripts.

As for muting, there seems to be a single command for toggle with some status workarounds. This makes it difficult to use a real on/off toggle because HS expects a different command for each.

Any idea if these issues will be addressed?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by zymurgist View Post
                I'm running version 3.0.6922.16287 with my MC66 and one area in dire need of improvement is volume settings, both discrete and muting. I'd like to send "35" to the controller and have it set properly. Right now, I can only send volume up and volume down, which is pretty useless in events and scripts.

As for muting, there seems to be a single command for toggle with some status workarounds. This makes it difficult to use a real on/off toggle because HS expects a different command for each.

Any idea if these issues will be addressed?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
                The MC66 does not have discrete volume or muting. Their API allows volume up/down and mute toggle. I'll reconnect my MC66 to see if this can somehow be accomplished via the plug-in,
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I too was sent here by HTD for connecting my MC-66 with Homeseer. My goal is to turn on zones, change sources and adjust volume with Alexa.

Is everyone still pleased with the controls and using it with Alexa (through HomeSeer)? I currently have an old HTDNET interface (from 2014) that I will be replacing with the GW-SL1 unless I have other options that you guys recommend?

Comment

Any news on this? HTD says this is the plug-in for homesser that supports MC-66. I'd like to confirm all is working.

Comment

Previous posts in the thread seem to indicate it works well with the MC-66. I recommend installing the plug-in with a trial and testing it.
                      My experience with this plugin pas been great, but I have it in use with a Lync 12 system. Very reliable and full featured in that case, for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by harshl View Post
                        Previous posts in the thread seem to indicate it works well with the MC-66. I recommend installing the plug-in with a trial and testing it.
                        My experience with this plugin pas been great, but I have it in use with a Lync 12 system. Very reliable and full featured in that case, for what it's worth.
                        You are correct. I’ll likely try it like you say and see how it performs. I do see at least one post looking for improvements, which I hope will continue to be made (through the api and developer ok here who said he would look into it) although there hasn’t been much talk since my post earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SLOWBRA View Post

You are correct. I’ll likely try it like you say and see how it performs. I do see at least one post looking for improvements, which I hope will continue to be made (through the api and developer ok here who said he would look into it) although there hasn’t been much talk since my post earlier this year.
                          Did you ever get to test this out with your MC-66? Just wondering if everything has been ironed out now?

Comment

Working...
                          X