Install question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I think I may have a defective MC-66. I am still waiting for the folks at HTD to respond.

Regards,

Ultrajones

Man I sure want to see this one happen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any luck?

Comment

I don't know if I have a bad MC-66 or what. It should be working, but it's not. Unfortunately, the vendor isn't able to help as they outsourced the firmware to a 3rd party and they are not responding to my queries.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Any luck on MC66?
          What would it take to revive interest in this?

Comment

Codes are available

It appears all the codes are available:
            http://www.htd.com/site/ownersmanual..._hex_codes.pdf
            wouldn't the plugin require a global cache ip to serial

Comment

Source code for Vera MC-66/GW-SL1 plug-in

Perhaps reviewing the code for the Vera plug-in will help.

Interesting the code is embedded within XML. I guess that's one way to handle plugin deployment.

Kevin
              Attached Files

Comment

Codes

That is for Ultrajones since I am not a programmer. I did speak to the folks at HTD and I do know they are interested in getting a working plugin for us Homeseer users too. I heard there may be someone who has one that works with the MC66.

Comment

My objective is to operate my HTD MC-66 sound system through Alexa the ULTRAHTD Audio3 Plugin is installed in my HomeSeer S2 Hub put I cannot get it activated to communicate with Alexa. HomeSeer SmartHome is installed in Alexa.

Comment

HS3 Touch now shows the plugin and lists : - HTD1 All Zones Power is turned ON, - HTD1 Controller Root is turned ON, HTD1 Connection is turned OFF how do I get HTD1 to Connect?

Comment

When I try to add a device I enter all of the information as far I can tell, when I press “NEW” I get an error that the information is incorrect. I maybe entering the wrong IP address?

Comment

**update - I found the latest thread**

I realize this is an old thread, but I was just referred here by HTD. I have a MC-66 system (had it 5yrs) that works great, but I need Alexa control. I was told there is a HomeSeer plug-in for it. Curious if this is my option?

Comment

Yes the plugin is UltrajonesHTDaudio3 install it into the HomeSeer hub I use it with Alexa, it works okay however it will only turn the speakers in each zone OFF and ON it does not control any of the functions you can control volume with Alexa hopefully there will eventually be an update. Talk with Chris
                          Ashmore at HTD he has been a great help.

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
                            Yes the plugin is UltrajonesHTDaudio3 install it into the HomeSeer hub I use it with Alexa, it works okay however it will only turn the speakers in each zone OFF and ON it does not control any of the functions you can control volume with Alexa hopefully there will eventually be an update. Talk with Chris
                            Ashmore at HTD he has been a great help.
                            Thank you for the feedback. Bummer that only On/Off is available. I’ll give Chris a call to see what the future may hold.

Comment

Please keep me advised if you find there are any updates

Comment

Using Homeseer Mobile with the UltraHTDAudio3, is there a way to create a single widget for each zone that has the control options within the widget? All I see is that you can create widgets for a single zone and control combination at a time. For example, you have to create individual widgets for Zone1-On/Off, Zone1-Source, Zone1-Volume, Zone1-Mute, Zone1-Balance, Zone2-On/Off, Zone2-Source, Zone2-Volume, and so on.... So, for a 6 zone system, you would end up with about 30 widgets on the HTD Dashboard!! That's pretty unmanageable. Is there a way to use the Homeseer Devices differently to make better use of the Homeseer mobile app?

Comment

Working...
                                X