Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Just purchased the Pioneer VSX-1121-K 7.1-Channel A/V Receiver from newegg for $549. I'll have the 2 receivers needed to add support for mutiple receivers and I'll end up selling my VSX-1120-K when done.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I am still waiting for the release of the Pioneer VSX-1121-K.

Leave a comment:

Multiple receivers

Any view on when or if this might be available? Happy to beta test and obviously willing to pay slightly more for the module.

Simon

Leave a comment:

• mbdirtfarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    The UltraPioneerAVR plug-in currently does not support multiple receivers. However, I know what needs to be done as I have already developed a plug-in that can support multiple devices. I plan on purchasing the Pioneer VSX-1121-K when it is released (around June) and will have the 2 receivers I need to test support for multiple receivers.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Cool. That is great news. I am planning a couple of supported receivers in my house as well. Waiting for a VSX-33/VSX-1325-K to get discounted here in Canada and I may buy 2.

thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    The UltraPioneerAVR plug-in currently does not support multiple receivers. However, I know what needs to be done as I have already developed a plug-in that can support multiple devices. I plan on purchasing the Pioneer VSX-1121-K when it is released (around June) and will have the 2 receivers I need to test support for multiple receivers.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• mbdirtfarmer
    replied
    bump

I am thinking of purchasing a couple of Pioneer Elites and wondering if I can control more than one.

Can't seem to find the definate answer.

Leave a comment:

Multiple receivers

Is there anyway to control multiple receivers? Have bought the module and it works really well but I have 3 Pioneers I wish to control.

Regards

Simon
Working...
X