X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frodbonzi
    Guest replied
    Fantastic receiver!!!

The only flaw I have with it so far is it's annoying tendency to screw with my PC every time it powers on (I have my receiver connected to it via HDMI) as my PC insists that it must be display 1 - even though it's configured as monitor #2!!!

Sound is great, options are excellent... and can be controlled via ethernet which is quite handy.

For $750, great price.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    So, how did it go?

Leave a comment:

• frodbonzi
    Guest replied
    Thanks!

I went ahead and ordered it... will let everyone know my take on it in a few days

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Yes, this receiver is compatible with Homeseer and the UltraPioneerAVR HSPI. It looks to be simliar to the Pioneer Elite VSX-33. The VSX-1325-K is the one that has 2 HDMI outputs
    Last edited by Ultrajones; December 25, 2010, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• frodbonzi
    Guest started a topic Pioneer VSX-1325-K

Pioneer VSX-1325-K

Future Shop is having a Boxing Day sale December 24 (yes, I know they don't really understand what Boxing Day is!), and the VSX-1325-K is on sale for $750 (from $1500).

I've heard that it's basically the same as the Elite VSX-31 (or possibly 30, can't remember off the top of my head), but don't know if it will be compatible with HomeSeer...

Anyone have this receiver or know if A) it's compatible, and B) is it a good receiver/deal?

Thanks!
Working...
X