Need Toggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Toggle

I just installed a Elite VSX-33 that I am using with your Plugin. I could not find any documentation for script calls. So I have a feature request. Please add "toggle" to the existing device list that have "on & Off". This will keep me from adding two buttons per function on my Ipad.

I am in complete agreement! Please add toggle to all of the functions.

Comment

Yes, will try to get to this this weekend. Should be an easy feature to add.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sweet! On a similar vein, could you look at something that would allow an incremental volume up, and an incremental volume down? This would be very helpful from HSTouch.

Thank you.

Comment

russdonnan

I am using a "slider" with some success. My VSX-33 goes form -80db (1) to +12db (185). I set the slider at max 185 and min at 1. It works but is very erratic.

Comment

I'm using a script to change the device value by 2db. Below is my volume down script:

&hs.SetDeviceValue("\11", hs.devicevalue("\11")-2)

Comment

I was able to add a toggle to the following:

1) Master volume, zone2 volume, zone3 volume
              2) Master mute, zone2 mute, zone3 mute.

Note: Looks like everything else already had a cyclic option.

Simply delete the previous HomeSeer device, then re-create it. Note: Delete and re-create them one at a time if you want to re-use the existing HomeSeer device code.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
              X