Pioneer Elite SC-35 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer Elite SC-35 Problems

I have a Pioneer Elite SC-35. I have connected to the receiver via ethernet. I am getting good results from the setup, but when I am trying to modify the settings of the receiver I get errors like:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:13:41 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>Device Control </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Command sent to PAVR Master Controls UltraPioneerAVR Plugin Volume: `11 Value Set Dimval: 163 Data: 0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:13:41 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraPioneerAVR Warning </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>Volume Set ignored due to possible damage to speakers.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:15:36 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>Device Control </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>Device: PAVR Master Controls UltraPioneerAVR Plugin Power (`10) ON</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:15:36 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraPioneerAVR Warning </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Received unsupported SetIO action for Pioneer AVR Power of type 2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Have I setup my device incorrectly?

Interesting. How are you modifing the settings of the receiver?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am seeing these errors when I am using HSTouch to send the requests to the receiver. I don't seem to get these errors when modifying the devices from the status screen.

Comment

I am using HTTouch and I am not experiecing this issue. Are you controlling the plug-in using the "HomeSeer: Control a HomeSeer Device" action?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by russdonnan View Post
          I have a Pioneer Elite SC-35. I have connected to the receiver via ethernet. I am getting good results from the setup, but when I am trying to modify the settings of the receiver I get errors like:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:13:41 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>Device Control </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Command sent to PAVR Master Controls UltraPioneerAVR Plugin Volume: `11 Value Set Dimval: 163 Data: 0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:13:41 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraPioneerAVR Warning </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>Volume Set ignored due to possible damage to speakers.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
          This is a limit build into UltraPioneerAVR HSPI. Download the current version of the plug-in to be able to override the volume limits.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:15:36 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>Device Control </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>Device: PAVR Master Controls UltraPioneerAVR Plugin Power (`10) ON</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/11/2011 10:15:36 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>UltraPioneerAVR Warning </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Received unsupported SetIO action for Pioneer AVR Power of type 2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Have I setup my device incorrectly?
          This doesn't look like you are controlling the device using the HomeSeer device value action. Please review the screenshot I provided to determine if you are using a simliar action to control your receiver.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X