Events triggered from plug-in devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events triggered from plug-in devices

I want to set up the AVR on power-on to establish various settings like surround speaker DB level adjustments.

I have an event that looks at the amp 'power' changed to on, but it never triggered. Changed trigger set to on, and it still never triggered.

What is the right way to configure an event to detect the AVR powered on?

I'd like to disable individual items which show on the AVR's display as "not supported". Can the plug-in see the display status text and do that for me? Maybe a configure plug-in devices mode that sends commands, views the display text, and then disables unsupported devices.

This would be really nice!
    huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Originally posted by huggy_d1 View Post
    I want to set up the AVR on power-on to establish various settings like surround speaker DB level adjustments.

I have an event that looks at the amp 'power' changed to on, but it never triggered. Changed trigger set to on, and it still never triggered.

What is the right way to configure an event to detect the AVR powered on?
    I tried several variations and have yet to succeed at getting this to work.

I am running latest version of the plug-in.
    huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Hello. Try using a device value change trigger.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Hello. Try using a device value change trigger.
        Changed event. Will monitor logs for triggering, but based on your simple response, I am guessing it will work as expected/desired.

Thanks!
        huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Yes, the device value change triggering worked great. Thanks. Wonder though why the status change triggering doesn't. Is it possible to have the plug-in not have status changes as a triggering option?
          huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Working...
          X