X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pio Questions!

Hi,

Your plugin appears to be terrific -- but some quick questions:

1. I have multiple PIO receivers..will your plugin support more than one -- and if not, when might i expect that functionality.

2. Do you support the VSX-94txh? It has RS232 support. It also has Ethernet connectivity, but am not sure if remote control is available via IP. In any event, support for either would be good.

3. The computer running homeseer is distant from the receiver. I wish to use a Global Cache GC-100 to connect to the Pioneer (via RS232). Is this use case supported?

Thanks in advance!

suresh

Originally posted by skavan View Post
    1. I have multiple PIO receivers..will your plugin support more than one -- and if not, when might i expect that functionality.
    Yes, the next version of UltraPioneerAVR HSPI will support up to 9 receivers. It has been tested with 2 receivers.

2. Do you support the VSX-94txh? It has RS232 support. It also has Ethernet connectivity, but am not sure if remote control is available via IP. In any event, support for either would be good.
    The plug-in officially support Pioneer 2010-2011 A/V Receivers (that support the home automation protocol). The VSX-94txh may work, but it is not supported.

3. The computer running homeseer is distant from the receiver. I wish to use a Global Cache GC-100 to connect to the Pioneer (via RS232). Is this use case supported?
    Yes, this is supported.
    [/QUOTE]
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X