X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to connect to AVR via scripting?

hi,
    I use your plugin with a 2021 AVR.
    I use a script to power the 2021 and i'd like to simulate a click on the connect command of the Ethernet Connection device.
    But i cant' find the method for it...
    Can you give me a hint?
    I cant' find the help file.

Can you provide a more details on what you are trying to do? The plug-in has built in logic to ensure the receiver stays connected. You really shouldn't ever need to click the connect button unless you have previously clicked disconnect.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

here is a case where the keeping connection doesn't works :
      when i unplug my AVR (with the power plug) and when i plug it back some minutes later, even if the plugin says it is connected, commands does not works anymore.
      the only solution i found to re-create the connection between the AVR and your plugin is to click on Disconnect then power the AVR on then click on Connect.

here is a case where connection doesn't create (except if i click on Connect) :
      AVR is unplugged
      i start homeseer and wait that the startup is finished
      AVR is plugged
      i wait and no connection created

Maybe i'm broken but i feel that i just need a solution to do what do the connect button in my script. With that, i would be happy

Comment

How long are you waiting to test if the receiver accepts commands once you plug the receiver back in? Are there any errors written to the log?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

i waited at least 15mn
          nothing in the logs...until i click on connect
          how should the plugin detect the reconnection of the AVR? pings?
          i could do some sniffing if you want

Comment

Working...
          X