UltraPioneerAVR HSPI - Multiple Receiver Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraPioneerAVR HSPI - Multiple Receiver Support

I am close to releasing a new version that supports multiple Pioneer A/V Receivers. However, if you choose to install the new version, the existing UltraPioneerAVR HSPI HomeSeer devices will need to be deleted because they are not compatible with the new version.

If you are interested in testing it, please send me a message and include your receiver model and how you have it connected to HomeSeer (e.g. serial or network). I expect to have a release candidate available for testing soon.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

UltraPioneerAVR HSPI supports creating 112 HomeSeer devices per receiver. I think I went overboard Over 10,000 lines of code ...
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Here is the first beta of UltraPioneerAVR HSPI that supports multiple receivers.

http://automatedhomeonline.com/HomeS...4387.37770.zip.

Please ensure you remove all the older Pioneer AVR devices before installing this beta version.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Note: I have not tested it with Receivers that use RS232 connectivity.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Last edited by Ultrajones; January 5th, 2012, 09:03 PM. Reason: Updated Plug-in Beta Version to 1.1.4387.37770

Comment

Housecode issue

Installed the plugin today (beta version above). My new VSX-1121-K arrived today and looks pretty cool. I'm getting the errors below which look associated with housecodes. I had some issues during the reciever setup with IP addresses and don't know if this caused the housecode issues. I'm also not able to set up any devices in the plugin. I try to check the device box but it does nothing when I hit save.

Running latest verison of HSPro.
        Attached Files

Comment

HomeSeer is indicating you don't have any house codes available. If you view all your HomeSeer devices, how many unique HomeSeer house codes do you see?

Comment

- I installed the plugin before I had finished configuring the my settings on the VSX1121
            - changed the network settings from DHCP to fixed IP and in the process changed the IP address
            - I set up a new receiver device in the plugin with the new IP. Tried to delete the old receiver but the plugin kept restoring it
            - I was not able to create any AVR devices with the new receiver device. It would not let me check the individual devices. It let me check the ALL device box but nothing was created upon save
            - I noticed that no plugin house code was assigned in the status tab. The plugin defaulted to A although there was another plugin using that code
            - I disabled the other plugin and deleted all its devices to free up the A code. This code rid of the error message stating that I was out of house codes but still would not let me create devices
            - I checked all my house codes and verified that codes B thru K were available
            - Starting from scratch fixed the problem. After the fresh install the plugin assigned % as the house code
            - I guess the trick is not to mess with certain settings in the receiver after you install the plugin

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              Here is the first beta of UltraPioneerAVR HSPI that supports multiple receivers.

http://automatedhomeonline.com/HomeS...4387.37770.zip.

Please ensure you remove all the older Pioneer AVR devices before installing this beta version.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Note: I have not tested it with Receivers that use RS232 connectivity.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Is this update for the new features on my VSX1121?
              John

Comment

http://automatedhomeonline.com/HomeS...sers_Guide.pdf.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                X