Testing the new beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing the new beta

Very nice plugin, I'll be buying this one!

Testing this with my VSX1021-K I've only found one minor glitch. In the Video Information Features I want to turn off the HDMI2 Monitor features, but if turn off any item in the column, the whole column turns off.

Also, if I buy the license for the current version, will it work when this is released?

Jeff

I don't understand what issue you reported with the Video Information Features. Can you provide a screenshot?

Yes, if you purchase a license it will also work with the beta version.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

If I uncheck Feature enabled for any of the features on this screen, all features become unchecked.

Attached Files

Comment

Ah, yes. That is not a bug. It is a feature It is an all or nothing option.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Ah, yes. That is not a bug. It is a feature It is an all or nothing option.
          For clarification, your Pioneer receiver will either support all or none of the Video Information options. That is why checking one of the checkboxes enables/disables all of them.

Comment

Working...
          X