Multi Receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Receivers

I'm running the version that handles multiple receivers.
    Really like how fast the receivers respond.

The receiver in my office needs volume set on -40 for Internet Radio but needs -23 for Satellite TV and Blu-Ray.
    I would forget every once in a while when changing from Inet radio back to sat. The loud blaring was not appreicated by other family members late at night.

I setup a HS event to trigger when the Receivers input changes to TV/Sat input. The event changes the volume level to -23. I can use the Pioneer remote control and change to Sat/TV. The HS event is triggered so fast that the volume is changed before any sound is played from the Sat input.
    Since it worked so well, I setup more events. One that triggers when the input becomes Internet Radio. It sets the volume to -40.

Having to much fun with it.

I do have a feature request. Would it be possible to allow us to edit the dropdown list for Input? Right now, the dropdown combines all the inputs from both Receivers. And I don't use all the inputs anyway. Would get be great to select which ones show.

Thanks!!
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ah, If it was adding both the named and the original it may not be combining them then.

I'll do some more checking and get back with you.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

To follow up, I'm pretty sure it is combining the inputs in the dropdown.

Om my Living Room 1120, I have an input labeled DVD-VHS. I don't have anything labeled that on the 1021 in my office.
        And I have a labeled input of Cassette in my office but not in the Living Room.

Both of the labels show up in both of the receivers input dropdown.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Sorry for the delay. My primary HomeSeer system hard drive failed and all my free time has been taken up trying to get HomeSeer back online. I also took the opportunity to upgrade the system to a Mac Mini 2011 hardware running Windows 7 Pro. Almost done

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I think I have the input naming fixed. I'll post an update later today.

Comment

UltraPioneerAVR HSPI version 1.1.4439.29175 is now available via the HomeSeer updater.

You'll need to delete and recreate the Input devices to see the custom inputs from your receivers.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Deleted the Input device and re-created it.
                No more duplicates. If did add every one of the inputs.
                Working as expected.

I did go ahead and edit the values to remove the ones I don't use.
                Works fine.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                X