X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotech
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    What are you going to use the receiver for? Just for HomeSeer TTS?
    Yes and for music I have in my iTunes .

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    What are you going to use the receiver for? Just for HomeSeer TTS?

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Will a Pioneer elite vsx 33tx year 2001 will work? It has Ethernet and serial port RS232.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    The RS232 connection is used to control the device using the Pioneer RS232 control protocol. If you want to use the receiver for HomeSeer TTS, then you'll need to connect your HomeSeer audio out to an input of the receiver.

Please note, the VSX-30 only supports an RS-232 connection (it doesn't support a control connect via the network).

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Thks for responding Ultra, what are the advantages of having network control?

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    The RS232 connection is used to control the device using the Pioneer RS232 control protocol. If you want to use the receiver for HomeSeer TTS, then you'll need to connect your HomeSeer audio out to an input of the receiver.

Please note, the VSX-30 only supports an RS-232 connection (it doesn't support a control connect via the network).

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Anyone???

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    started a topic Question about ultraPioneerAVR

Question about ultraPioneerAVR

It seams that I have a eye on a Pioneer VSX 30 which is in good condition, but I have a question. When HS emits TTS will it be transmitted thru the RS 232 connection or will it be connected to one of the inputs of the receiver as a normal audio device?
Working...
X