Serial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serial

I can successfully connect and control my receiver via IP but not serial. I have the serial connected to the receiver and to COM 1 of my HomeTroller. The plugin doesn't detect it. If I manually configure it I can't control anything. Am I missing something.

Sorry, I missed this post. Can you provide a screenshot of the Receiver configuration screen so I can review it?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I tried replying with a copy of the screen shot but it says the files is to big. can you please PM me your email address and I will email you the screen shots.

Comment

ultrajones@hotmail.com
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

did you receive my email?

Comment

Hello Freeon. I don't recall getting your e-mail. Are you still having an issue?

Comment

Yes I did send it and you responded to a couple of times but have not responded to the last one I sent. I just resent the whole string. Let me know if you don't get it.

Comment

Working...
              X