Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gelessor
    replied
    I think he is asking for an IP equivalent to the volume up and volume down controls like you would find on a remote control. I have the Elite vsx-52 and would like this also if possible.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Originally posted by lj502 View Post
    Hello,
    I purchased this plugin after trying and all is good ... almost. I use the VSX-822k receivers, got a good deal and I run 4 of them connected to a HDMI matrix switch. Basically they are zone amps for each room with HDMI in and out to each TV. The 822's only support (on-off, source control, mute on-off, and volume feedback) with this plugin, the direct volume control does not work. I use IR for raising and lowering the volume and still get feedback via the plugin for the volume level. There is another IP command for volume up and down (as the Pioneer app works fine) that is differant from the plugin's direct volume settings. Is there any possbility that you can add the normal volume up and down controls for the 822 as I would prefer to keep all the controls IP based?
    Thanx in advance
    John
    What are the "Normal" volume up and down controls for the 822?

Leave a comment:

• lj502
    started a topic Question about plugin

Question about plugin

Hello,
    I purchased this plugin after trying and all is good ... almost. I use the VSX-822k receivers, got a good deal and I run 4 of them connected to a HDMI matrix switch. Basically they are zone amps for each room with HDMI in and out to each TV. The 822's only support (on-off, source control, mute on-off, and volume feedback) with this plugin, the direct volume control does not work. I use IR for raising and lowering the volume and still get feedback via the plugin for the volume level. There is another IP command for volume up and down (as the Pioneer app works fine) that is differant from the plugin's direct volume settings. Is there any possbility that you can add the normal volume up and down controls for the 822 as I would prefer to keep all the controls IP based?
    Thanx in advance
    John
Working...
X